This class introduces company lawyers to the concept of internal client engagement. The course highlights preparation, understanding client needs, and developing presentations that recognise each professional’s individual strengths. Client Engagement skills and concepts are developed through the use of case studies and role-plays within the legal context.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Dr. Michael Rodriquez has over 10 years teaching undergrad and MBA students. In 2018, he won the Best Teaching Innovation award for Cross Cultural Role Play Simulation. He has a PhD from Stevens Institute of Technology and was an Associate Professor at SKEMA- Raleigh, NC. He currently lectures at Campbell University MBA and NC State University. Drawing on his significant sales experience, he will use techniques to overcome the challenges of company lawyers to provide innovative and creative legal solutions.
• Meeting and identifying needs of the client.
• Review three levels of questions: Exploratory, Probing and Digging Deeper.
• Discuss why we stop at just “Probing” Stage.
• Provide a deeper dive into the process of objection handling and facilitate exercises on handling objections.
• Discuss how to “connect” unique solution to client needs through a tailored message and creating a sense of urgency.
• The importance of storytelling.
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
More schedules are currently planned and will be communicated shortly. Get informed