This course provides the fundamental training in intellectual property. Participants will be able to use the correct legal terminology to address IP law issues both domestically and internationally. An analysis of governing law and international agreements will help facilitate the participants’ knowledge of the legal issues associated with this ever-changing field.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in continuing education.
PROGRAM CONTENT AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Legal terminology related to intellectual property law • Basic doctrines of IP Law
• Emerging technology issues
• Reverse engineering
• Cross border intellectual property issues
• International agreements governing intellectual property • International intellectual property rights system
• Dispute settlement and the enforcement of rights
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
Mondays (14:00 – 15:30): Feb 1/8/15 – Mar 1/8/15/29 – Apr 12
Mondays (17:00 – 18:30): Feb 1/8/15 – Mar 1/8/15/29 – Apr 12
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
1.195,00€ – 1.595,00€
Discount for ECLA Members*