Employment law regulates the relationship between employers and employees. Labor law regulates the relationship between a labor union and an employer. In-house counsel need to understand the and explain the various employment laws in English. A thorough understanding of this landscape will guide the counsel to better advise, resolve problems and make decisions affecting the company.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in continuing education.
PROGRAM CONTENT AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Employment law vocabulary
• Negotiating and drafting employment law contracts in English
• Employment law litigation
• Advising on employment related issues
• Dispute resolution
• Creating effective policies in English
• Workplace safety
• Conducting Interviews and Investigations in English
• Drafting reports
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
Monday (15:30 – 17:00): Feb 8/15/22 – Mar 1/8/15/22/29
995,00€ – 1.295,00€
Discount for ECLA Members*