Participants will demonstrate the ability to identify, analyse and critique issues in the litigation context. Participants will apply the skills of problem-solving, collaboration, counselling and persuasion. This course will also provide an in-depth understanding of litigation terminology.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in continuing education.
• Develop a theory of the case/defence based on the facts & evidence
• Define the claim/defence: identify key legal issues
• Develop key arguments for your client
• Cite relevant jurisprudence or evidence to support arguments
• Ask relevant questions to opposing counsel/witnesses in a discovery/trial
• Negotiation: explore possibility of settlement
• Persuasion: convince a court of your client‘s case
• Understand the court‘s decision and reasoning
• Explain the case to colleagues
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
Mondays (09:00-10:30): Mar 29 – Apr 12/19/26 – May 4/11/18/25
Tuesdays (14:00-15:30): Feb 23 – Mar 2/9/16/23/30 – Apr 7/14
Wednesdays (09:00 – 10:30): Mar 24/31 – Apr 7/14/21/28 – May 6/13
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
DOWNLOAD COURSE OVERVIEW
1.195,00€ – 1.595,00€
Discount for ECLA Members*