You will be trained in terms of vocabulary and key skills in a context of legal issues related to face-to-face meetings or videoconferencing. This program will give you the tools to start and end a meeting, move on to the next agenda item, intervene, present your idea, ask questions and obtain clarifications.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer or ESL consultant.
• Open a meeting
• List expectations
• Ask questions
• Clarify and deal with interruptions
• Ask for and give opinions
• Agree or disagree
• Correctly quote phone numbers, dates, and currencies
• Closing a meeting
• Summarise the results of the meeting
• Prepare and send minutes to others
• Use correct phrasal verbs
• Teleconferencing etiquette
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
Wednesdays (10:30 – 12:30): Feb 3/10/17
Thursdays (14:00 – 15:30): Feb 4/11/18/25
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
595,00€ – 795,00€
Discount for ECLA Members*