You will be trained in terms of vocabulary and key skills in a context of legal issues related to face-to-face meetings or videoconferencing. This program will give you the tools to start and end a meeting, move on to the next agenda item, intervene, present your idea, ask questions and obtain clarifications.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer or ESL consultant.
• Open a meeting
• List expectations
• Ask questions
• Clarify and deal with interruptions
• Ask for and give opinions
• Agree or disagree
• Correctly quote phone numbers, dates, and currencies
• Closing a meeting
• Summarise the results of the meeting
• Prepare and send minutes to others
• Use correct phrasal verbs
• Teleconferencing etiquette
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
More schedules are currently planned and will be communicated shortly. Get informed