Do you need to negotiate in English, or want to improve your capacity to negotiate in English? This training focuses on the practice of legal English in negotiating. You will develop the techniques and confidence in English. You will acquire the vocabulary, idioms and grammatical structures needed to negotiate efficiently and successfully.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in the world of continuing education.
• Vocabulary and expressions for negotiation.
• Understand and use negotiation Idioms.
• Negotiation techniques: „Win-Win“.
• Define objectives, ask questions and rephrase, paraphrase, speak persuasively, object, respond to objections, interrupt.
• Make an offer, correctly use conditional tenses.
• Express agreement or disagreement.
• Ensure interlocutor’s understanding: confirm agreement, avoid misunderstandings.
• Practice: Role-playing, practicing specific negotiation techniques.
• How to break the deadlock.
• Close the negotiation.
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of trainin
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
More schedules are currently planned and will be communicated shortly. Get informed