Write legal texts, notes, e-mails, memoranda, reports and other correspondence more precisely. This course will improve the style, syntax, vocabulary and use of standard legal phrases. The emphasis is on “Plain English”, clear and lucid English. Express yourself with confidence!
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in continuing education.
• Write in the “Plain English” style
• Avoid legalese, obsolete and technical vocabulary
• Identify and correct common style errors (repetition, convoluted sentences, etc.)
• Use of Idiomatic expressions
• Review and revise legal texts
• Avoid direct translations
• Use correct grammar
• Drafting exercises
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
More schedules are currently planned and will be communicated shortly. Get informed