This course provides you with the essential knowledge, skills and abilities to master legal English for real estate law, designed to meet your specific needs. You will acquire the skills and confidence necessary to express yourself fluently in legal English, both orally and in writing, taking into account the contexts and situations related to your professional environment. You will learn vocabulary and common legal expressions related to leases, contracts of sale and real estate financing.
Intermediate level in English.
PLACE OF TRAINING
YOUR CONSULTANT – TRAINER
Native English-speaking lawyer-consultants. The consultants are qualified professionals with experience in continuing education.
PROGRAM CONTENT AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• The specialised English vocabulary in real estate law and contracts
• Explain notarial deeds to your English-speaking clients and avoid misunderstandings
• Knowing how to talk about fees and selling costs
• Difficulties and vocabulary traps to avoid in the real estate sector
• Residential and commercial leases
• A sales contract in English
• The fundamental principles of contract law: conditions of validity and sanctions, liability and commission of the agent
• Contract negotiation: offers of sale and purchase, preliminary contracts, obligations of the seller, conditions, deadlines and waiver
• The various possible conditions precedent: loan, building permit, change of destination, change of use, etc., and the consequences of the failure to comply with a condition precedent.
• Real estate financing loans and securities
• The pre-emptive rights of private and public persons
ECLA will issue a certificate to each participant at the end of the course indicating the exact hours of training.
Mondays (09:00 – 10:30): Feb 1/8/15/22 – Mar 1/8/15/22/29
Mondays (10:30-12:00): Feb 1/8/15/22 – Mar 1/8/15/22/29
(You can select your favoured schedule during checkout)
995,00€ – 1.195,00€
Discount for ECLA Members*